Simple. Strong. Lightweight. Modular.
The nearly indestructible Molly Mac Pack carries stuff sacks, MOLLE pouches, trail maintenance tools, or field dressed deer. It’s a day pack, a three day pack, or a coast to coast pack. You configure it to fit your needs.
The Molly Mac Pack backpack
is the latest model of the Molly Mac Pack. It incorporates all of the features of the previous models, including modular design, hydration sleeve and light weight. Simple. Strong. Lightweight. Modular.
- The Molly Mac Pack belt has a 3 row PALS array, providing room for three Molly Pouches on each side.
- For attaching stuff sacks, you can use cinch straps fastened with either side release buckles or ladder locks.
- Each 1″ buckle weighs 0.5 oz, so 6 pair of 1″ buckles add about 6 oz, which doubles the weight of the cinch straps.
- None of the weights include stuff sacks, Front Packs or Molly Pouches.
- Cinch straps are not included. Be sure to order one pair for every stuff sack you want to strap onto the Molly Mac Pack.
- Any previous models have been discontinued.
- Tell us your belt size …it’s nice to be certain!